Troubleshooting Polaris Office Setup
- The most common reason the Polaris Office setup has failed is that the installation files were not downloaded completely due to an unstable Internet connection or server error. We recommend you try to reinstall this program.
- 1. Redownload Polaris Office Installer
- 2. Reinstall
- If you still experience the same problem while reinstalling this program, download the Polaris Office Offline Installer and try again.
- Download Polaris Office Offline Installer
- If the problem persists, try the following:
- The Installer might be blocked from downloading by a firewall. Add ‘PolarisOfficeInstaller' as an exception to your firewall.
If you have tried all the solutions but failed, contact Polaris Office Customer Support.